Posted by: PatrickJL | August 8, 2008

LEED Accreditation and IDP

I recently found out that you can earn training unit credit for becoming a LEED Accredited Professional. According to NCARB:

“You will be able to earn 5 TUs in ‘Supplementary Education’ for passing the LEED AP exam. Write ‘LEED AP Exam’ on line 17 in your employment verification form (Form 123) (under Professional and Community Service), and indicate 5 TU’s in the column for Supp Ed. You will also need to attach proof with your employment verification form, which can be the information printed from the USGBC website indicating you passed the AP exam.”

Just a little something extra for working my ass off to pass that exam.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: